Due to the fact that just a visual clinical checkup is not enough to diagnose a dermatological disease, at Nova Vet Clinic we offer the following procedures:
- Microscopic examination of hairs, epidermis, and secretion
- Cytological examination
- Bacteriological examination
- Skin biopsy and histopathological examination
- Videoendoscopic examination of the ear
- Hormonal tests
- Allergen tests
- Medical bathing and grooming
- Preparing a suitable dietary plan
he dermatological diseases are a serious problem for the animals (especially if they lead to strong itch or pain) as well as for the people in contact with them – there is a very high risk of contamination, bad smell, and heavy hair loss.
The causes for the dermatological diseases in the cats and dogs are numerous and their exact identification is crucial for the correct treatment. The problems may be caused by parasites, bacteria, hormones, viruses, allergies or autoimmune, and they often give us a clue for the state of the internal organs and systems.