Due to the large number of patients with gastrointestinal diseases the team of Nova Vet Clinic has specialized in diagnosis and treatment of these diseases. The clinic is equipped with the best equipment for examination and therapy – a video endoscope, ultrasound machine and the complete range of tests for bacterial and viral gastrointestinal diseases.
Here we perform the following examinations:
- Planned and urgent ultrasound of stomach.
- Invasive procedures under ultrasound control – punctions, biopsy, drainage.
- Planned (diagnostic) and urgent esophagus-duodenoscopy and colonoscopy (examining the esophagus, stomach, and intestine with videoendoscopic technique).
- Coagulation in cases of bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract through a video endoscope.
- Endoscopic (non-invasive) extraction of foreign objects from the gastrointestinal tract
- Endoscopic polyectomy (removal of benign formations in the stomach and colon through videocoscopy – non-operative)
- Placement of percutaneous gastrostomy under endoscopic control (in case of unresectable esophageal narrowing and/or disturbed feeding)
- Performing balloon dilatation in benign narrowing of the esophagus and stomach
- Diagnosis and therapy of viral, bacterial, parasitic, inflammatory and autoimmune gastrointestinal diseases.
- Surgical removal of malignant formations, removal of foreign bodies, torsion, ileus, and many others.
Most interventions in the gastrointestinal tract (except for ultrasound, blood examinations, and tests) require hospitalization for 10 to 24 hours, as well as mandatory pre-anesthesiological blood tests.