Obstetrics and Gynecology
ova Vet Clinic offers a full range of obstetrics, gynecology and andrology services, including:
- Cytological, hormonal and ultrasound analysis of the condition of the female before fertilization
- Determining the best time for meeting the female with the male
- Artificial insemination
- Brucella Canis test
- Examining the status of the male: complete andrological checkup and spermal analysis
- Diagnosis and pregnancy tracking. Our Obstetrics and gynecology specialist will be available 24/7, ready to assist and answer all your questions.
- Assisted birth in case of a difficult birth process, which can also be performed at your home. Cesarean section – the clinic can perform an urgent or planned cesarean 24 hours a day.
After the birth, a pediatric specialist will help you with the care for the newborns. He will prescribe a vaccination scheme and treatment for internal and external parasites.